The Harrastus Neuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lumei Halgha

2 posters

Go down

Lumei Halgha Empty Lumei Halgha

Post by Nalden Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:22 pm

De status van Lumei Halgha in 18 BBY en 4 BBY.
Nalden
Nalden
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://harrastusneuk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lumei Halgha Empty Re: Lumei Halgha

Post by Ciary Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:50 am

18BBY:
Het leven van Lumei is redelijk gewoontjes. Ze is 4 en leeft in een boerendorp op Naboo. Haar vader is moeder zijn, naast boeren, ook de techniekers van dienst die de droids en landbouwmachines van het dorp onderhouden. Lumei is nog niet vaak uit het dorp geweest. haar vader had haar een aantal keer meegenomen naar Theed. voornamelijk omdat ze zich verstopt had in de containers met eten die naar de stad werd gebracht om te verhandelen.
In het dorp heeft Lumei een paar vrienden. de meeste zijn ouder dan haar, maar daar geeft ze niet om. ze loopt vrolijk mee met hun avonturen in de schuur, die voor deze belangrijke missie een trainings kamp voor jedi is. tijd om dat uit te schakelen! tenzij je de jedi bent natuurlijk, dan ben je verloren.
Lumei is een kind en doet wat kinderen doen. zich nergens iets van aantrekken en gewoon spelen.
Ciary
Ciary
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciary Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:24 pm

4BBY: Lumei is gevlucht van Naboo. Nadat local enforcement eerst Kiroh had opgepakt zijn ze teruggekomen voor Lumei. Gelukkig was ze er op voorbereid. Ze had alles klaar liggen om te vluchten. Via een undergrondse waterway is ze ongezien tot aan de docks aan de andere kant van de stad gegaan. daar heeft ze een deal gesloten met een pilot. Ze had deze ooit geholpen met wat upgrades van zijn freighter. De deal was een astromech voor een vlucht off-world. Lumei is op haar beurt dan maar een astromech gaan stelen uit haar eigen shop. Ze had er nog 1 waar ze van af wou. er waren wel wat problemen mee, maar beter dan niets. De vlucht ging naar een mining colony
Ciary
Ciary
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciary Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:36 am

Other Events:

Hello everyone. I am here with one of the local celebrities in Theed. She gladly accepted to do an interview with me. Let's get right to it.

• Who are you?
    Weird question to ask someone you sought out for an interview. I'm Lumei Halgha of the Naboo
  • Where do you live?
    On Naboo obviously. In the capital. There is this warehouse near the edge with a small tower next to it? I live at the top of that tower. The warehouse is Kiroh's shop. It's rather small but I like it. Kiroh used to live downstairs but the empire arrested her.
  • Why is that?
    I prefer not to tell
  • Ok? I heard Kiroh was not your mother. So where are your parents?
    Kiroh IS not my mother. She's not dead!
  • I'm sorry
    I'm from a village to the east. I ran away when I was still a child
  • Do you want to talk about that?
    No
  • You're no longer a child. What is your life like right now?
    I took over the shop from Kiroh and all of the repairwork she did. It's a lot of fun. I have so much more stuff to play with now!
  • and what about outside of work? Like hobbies?
    Does tinkering count as a hobby?
  • it does, if it's not work related
    Ok, then, that!
  • Do you ever go out?
    Are you accusing me if being a shut-in!? I do go out! A lot in fact! I am a regular customer at the local bar!
  • oh right. The one across the street? The bartender told me a lot about you. He says you talk to dolls.
    They're my friends!
  • ok, I'm sorry again. Let's move on. Did you know you have quite a reputation? And some people call you loony-mei?
    Yes, people tell the weirdest stories about me. I can tell you, no matter what the bartender said, I never wrestled a Fambaa to the ground singlehandedly (though not for a lack of trying)
  • you tried to wrestle with a Fambaa? Weren't you scared of getting trampled?
    That was part of the excitement!
  • ok, I have a few more things the bartender told me. Do you mind if I play the clips?
    No, go ahead.
  • ok, here goes:

“So you want your ship repaired? I think you only have one option nowadays. You should go to Kiroh, or maybe I should call it Lumei’s shop nowadays. Although maybe you don’t want to.

Lumei isn’t from here. She mostly grew up in a town near here. The town consisted mostly of a group of farmers. We traded with them. Sometimes people from the village came to the city at times. For supplies. During one of those visits, she wandered into my bar, as a toddler, asking for a glass of milk. No parent or anything. Just her. I didn’t know what to do really. I kept her busy. Her parents did come in shortly after. Seems like they lost her during shopping. Kiroh told me once that she was playing with one of her droids while her parents were looking around. The milk wasn’t for her. It was for the droids. As a present, Kiroh gave her a malfunctioning pitdroid”
Lumei notes: I can’t remember any of this. And I had a favorite doll as a child, not a pitdroid. The bartender is probably making the story juicier than it actually is.

“Sad story about that town though. It is no longer there. Got raided by a rogue jedi. Who would have thought they could be that cruel. Lumei seemed to be the only survivor. I wonder how she did it. I heard you can’t hide from them. Knowing her, she probably ran it over with a swoop bike or something. One day she was in my bar again, covered in dirt and blood, holding on to her pitdroid. She didn’t really say anything. Kiroh was here at that time and took her home. She went to see the village afterwards, but told me that it was completely destroyed. Jedi are ruthless. After that, she sort of took Lumei in”
Lumei notes: Rogue jedi? Like they would do such a thing. No, it was a division of the empire. They attacked our village and killed everyone! They … they murdered mom … and dad … I heard some kind dressed in black talk about hiding a jedi. There was no Jedi in the village. We were a simple farmers community. How could we hide a jedi?!
<Add flashback here>
I fixed up that droid and changed its purpose. Also changed its identification code. It’s now “Lumei’s Technical Assistant 1”. Or “L-TA-1”. I just call him TA.

“Yeah, that Lumei girl is a special speck of dust. She nearly blew up the city once. She’s crazy. Thought it was a good idea to build a spaceship engine with explosives. She stuffed a ton of explosives in a 30-meter-tall cylinder and claimed it would fly. The thing was quite a sight. And guess what, the thing actually flew! Only for a minute or so though, and then it exploded. Scrap raining down on the nearby farmlands. Poor farmers had to clean out her stuff for months”
Lumei notes: It’s not as impressive as it sounds. I simply build a small rocket engine. It was only 5 meters tall. It did go a few kilometers high though. And yes, it exploded in the air but no debris was ever found. People have claimed they found some pieces. They’re all full of bantha crap. it was all junk from … uh … other experiments.

“oh yeah, have I told you about that time she crashed a pod-racer? Well, a few years back Kiroh had built one for a client. It wasn’t the best one. It wasn’t even good. She just took a couple of AX-5 Arakyd Ion drives and strapped them to a repulsorlift platform. The engines were way too big for a pod. And it had nothing for safety. Lumei thought it would be fun to take it for a spin though. Crashed it into the first tree she saw. Unluckily for us, that madgirl survived. They lost a lot of money because of that though. I can’t believe she actually thought she could pilot that death machine.”
Lumei notes: Kiroh Built shit! This was my project! It wasn’t for a client! Just for fun and it was a lot of fun! At least, for the 5 minutes it lasted before I ran out of lake and reached the shore on the other side. But I guess what they say about humans is true. They really don’t have the reflexes to pilot a podracer. But the pod itself really worked! Although, maybe I should rethink my design next time. Maybe add a steering function myself. Ok, I admit, adding that WAS kiroh’s doing in the original design. (also, it were AX-4 engines. Not AX-5. I’m not crazy …)

“And then there is that droid of hers. L-TA-1 I think she called it. She built it from scratch you know. Wasn’t her first design though. First tried to make modify an astromech. She was pretty badly hurt after that. From what I heard, she tried to turn Kiroh’s R3 unit into a combat droid. Replaced its head with a heavy repeater. The droid went completely nuts and shot up her shop. Also hit her a few times. One of the local military had to destroy the abomination she created. He found her bleeding heavily. Almost dead. They had to stop Kiroh from finishing what the droid had started. She was pissed. And who wouldn’t be. Lumei turned her life-long friend into a monster. I’m surprised she even allowed Lumei back in her shop after that”
Lumei notes: Yea, I did equip an astromech with a blaster. Not a heavy repeater though. Wasn’t my smartest move, I admit. Although it never fired a shot. After the install, the glorified trashcan promptly tried to remove it. Some kind of self-preservation function. So, I reprogrammed it and removed its ability to repair itself. I think I might have made a mistake there as it self-destructed as soon as I turned it back on. I think this proves that astromechs are not for Lumei. As for if Kiroh was mad at me, I don’t think so? I really don’t know since the explosion knocked me out and I stayed in a coma for a week. She seemed just worried after I woke up. Not mad at all. Wasn’t her R3 unit anyway. That … is a different story.

“Loony-mei. She gets called by that name around these parts. One day she rammed an imperial transport with her landspeeder. Somehow she was not killed or arrested regardless of the transport being inoperable after.”
Lumei notes: I was young, the empire killed my family, and Kiroh wasn’t looking at me. It felt like the right thing to do at the time.

“At some point, she ruined the neighboring shop. On accident, according to Kiroh, but I don’t think so. They were rivals after all. They say that Lumei aimed a modified engine with explosives at the other shop and then turned it on, blowing up the other place. She later claimed she was testing out the engine’s capacity. But you see, that other shop was completely destroyed. And they had just settled this big contract with the empire. An accident? No way. That girl, Lumei?  She couldn’t handle missing the empire’s contract and decided to sabotage the shop and killing the owner”
Lumei notes: That’s not what happened! It was an accident! Earlier that day I had made some modifications to Tincan. It always ruined the stuff I created because it seemed to recognize them as fundamentally broken. After the change I made it was better at recognizing things that were actually broken. and leave my stuff alone. Or that’s what I thought.
That night, I woke up to a weird buzzing sound next to my bed. When I opened my eyes, I saw R3 standing next to me preparing the use its circular saw on my skull. For some reason, that thing got it in its messed up black box that I was broken and needed fixing. I mean, have you looked at me? This is the pinnacle of human perfection and no droid can improve it. After kicking it out of the way, I ran out of my room. It had gone mental and followed me trying multiple methods to stop me. I had no weapons because Kiroh didn’t feel save with them lying around after the Blaster incident. so I was forced to be inventive. In self-defense I activated an engine I had been working on for the last few months, hoping the heat from the exhaust would melt the killer droid chasing me. It didn’t quite melt him, but threw him against a wall and disabled him. Mostly because instead of staying put, the engine shot off across the street and exploded in the shop on the other side. But it was an accident! I had underestimated the power of the engine and the anchoring was not sufficient to keep it in place! I did’t want a deal with the empire anyway and neither did Kiroh.

“You don’t want to mess with her either. She has an army of droids ready to take out anyone who poses a threat to her. And not just any droids. She has turned all household device into a makeshift droid. I’m pretty sure there are rules against those practices. But she ignores them. She even turned her coffee dispenser into a droid!

One time, a few burglars broke into the shop. They regretted it immediately. The droid/landspeeder had noticed them come in and ran them over. 1 of them died on impact. The other were severely wounded. Because, you see, it had spikes attached to the front!”
Lumei notes: The bartender is mixing up 2 stories here. I did not turn a landspeeder into a droid. Nor did I attach spikes to the front. What happened was that 3 burglars were trying to sneak into my shop one night. I heard them come in because I was patching up a landspeeder. I didn’t want them to notice me So I hid inside the speeder. To scare them off, I started it up and then floored it without looking. The speeder was directed at the door so I knew there was a chance I would get one of them. And maybe the others would just flee if they saw their friend fly out. The plan worked out slightly different. I managed to hit all 3 at once and the landspeeder jammed itself in the doorway. I couldn’t back it out.
The coffee machine incident is a different story. After R3 managed to get Kiroh arrested I was mad. So, I turned R3 into a coffee-machine. Apparently, it doesn’t like its new function very much and protested by spraying boiling hot coffee over a farmer. At least that debacle gave me parts that I used to modify TA. He knows better than to mess with my work.

“However, I must admit, the girl knows her stuff. Although a lot of people are reluctant to ask her, she does work wonders with a lot of the devices here. Like that holo-monitor. She fixed it back up after it broke down *Holo-monitor vibrates, turns off and releases smoke*. Not again … LUMEI!?
at least, most of the time she knows how to fix things. And Kiroh was a good mentor for her. I can’t believe she somehow managed to control that wacky mind. It’s sad to know she’s gone. That just leaves Lumei alone. Let the force be with us.”
Lumei notes: Control? *Laughs* She pretty much ignored me all the time. Too busy with the shop. Although I did catch her checking out my work at times. And she did allow me to help in the shop.
It’s sad to see her gone. If it wasn’t for that droid meddling with my engine … but it seems I have a holo-monitor to fix. Bye now!

Thank you Lumei for this interview. Back to the studio
Ciary
Ciary
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum