The Harrastus Neuk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ivix Odera

2 posters

Go down

Ivix Odera Empty Ivix Odera

Post by Nalden Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:23 pm

De status van Invix Odera in 18 BBY en 4 BBY.
Nalden
Nalden
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

https://harrastusneuk.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ivix Odera Empty Re: Ivix Odera

Post by DennisG Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:41 pm

Born 36 BBY in a political family on Falleen Ivix was already quite smart for his age.
Remembering very quick what he was thought. At the age of 5 his dad brought him to Coruscant where he attended a republican Congress.
Noticed by a Jedi councilor who was talking to his dad they agreed to let Ivix join the Jedi temple to learn the ways of the Force.
Ivix was natural talented. Reading all books he could quickly understand the lore and history of the Jedi.
In 22BBY, at the age of 14, Ivix and his master were sent to Jabiim to support the Republic forces during the Clone Wars.
In this battle Ivix lost his master and got adopted into the Padawan Pack.
In his grief he had the support of his fellow padawans and of the Anakin Skywalker who spoke some comforting words even during the war.
21BBY the pack was dissolved, Anakin was called back to the Supreme Chancellor and all members of the Padawan Pack perished except for Ivix.
Ivix managed to escape with a transport ship to Naboo. There he went into hiding in a local village.
He got shelter at a local farmer family and in return for the shelter he helped on the farm. All that changed when the Empire found his whereabouts.
Fleeing again for his life, he managed to get off Naboo towards a mining asteroid. There he joined the miners and he lived a solitary life on his own,
so that no one else needs to suffer the same fate as the kind family that sheltered him..

DennisG
2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by DennisG Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:08 pm

Early morning Ivix wakes up, getting out of bed in his personal quarters on the Iron Nomad. Not much time left for breakfast so he enters the cockpit and fires up the ship. Cic'vasa fell asleep in her seat again and yawns; destination Thrugii astroid belt IV.
"Requesting landing docking permission code: IDYT1300.."
"Docking permission granted proceed to hangar 26 a strict voice answered"

Once landed Cic and I walks off the ramp and we get greeted by some colleagues of the hauling business.
Same stories every time one of them didn't received their payment after reaching their quotum the other got scolded for taking to long to reach Vakeyya. And every time they look at me for some stories but that is just the problem. I'm always on time never had any difficulties with my cargo and never get scolded at for making mistakes. (Perks for being part of the Odera family who has major assets in the company here. So I just nod and agree with them just to ease their frustrations, with some comforting words from me they get to their ships with a smile ready to start the day.

"I wonder how you put up with the same old stories every day Ivi" Cic said. "Just a whole lot of patience and understanding" I replied. "How come you didn't went to bed last night?" with a shrug while smiling Cic said: "Someone needs to look after our beauty right?" We walked back to our ship meanwhile I reminiscence the day I met Cic'Vasa.

A young cocky Twi'lek woman who when we first met looked after me. She was appointed to me to show me the ropes of this hauling business. She also teaches me how to fly a YT-1300 which we named Iron Nomad. Though I swore never to put anyone in danger again she has something that draws me to her. A certain aura that makes me smile which has been a long time since that happend. Thing is we live on the same ship but I do have my place outside this ship as well on Socorro. But I just don't find the time to get their. Also I just feel so followed all the time. So I just stay on the ship most times because she is here with me.

"snap out of it already jeez" Cic looked concerned at Ivix, "it's noting, just spaced out a bit"

Since Cic trains me to pilot this craft I have to fly it towards the space station so we fire up the engines and wait for permission to take off. Our cargo holds were loaded while we were talking to our colleagues and all documents were transferred to our datapad. Luckily for us the Iron Nomad was fitted with a better speed drive. "The ion drive works like a charm Cic yells"
Yes that was the name I was looking for, anyway the station is in the same system so it's mostly flying towards the station and back to the factory. Until we reach our quotum than we may return home, wherever that is these days.

to be continued...

DennisG
2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum